Miniature digital 3D solution
- Combination of 2 NanEye in 2.2x1mm module
- Frame rate of 43-62fps @ 249x250 resolution
- Possible to drive a signal through an endoscope of up to 3m
- Designed with a focus on cost efficiency
- 3-micron high sensitive pixel with 62k pixel resolution (125k for stereo module)
- Compact stereo vision
- Smooth and accurate image
- Reach further
- Affordable single use application
- Envision the unseen
|Pixel Size [µm]||3|
|Frame Rate [fps]||62|
|Output Interface||LVDS 2x 38Mbps|
|Package||Module with cable|
|Special Features||Integrated Optics and Cable|
NanEye Stereo offers the smallest physical dimensions of a digital 3D solution, a true system on chip camera head with fully self timed readout sequencing, AD conversion to 10 bit and bit serial data transmission over LVDS. With it’s 2 x 250 x 250 pixels at 3um pitch and footprint of just 2.2x1mm and height of 1.78mm with integrated optics comprises high aligment of the 2 cameras heads due to wafer level packaging. Futhermore, frame synchronization is also possible.
This product suits for the following applications:
- Medical (Endoscopy, Intraoral Scanning)
- Industrial Endoscopy, Robotics, IoT
- Wearable Devices (Eye Tracking, Virtual/Augmented Reality, Gesture Recognition)
- 3D Imaging
|Block Diagram||NanEye 2D Block Diagram||English|
|Datasheet||1x1mm, 250x250 pixel; full datasheet||English|
|EoL Notification||Specific variants of NanEye and NanEye_Stereo (issued 2019-Mar)||English|
|Factsheet||NanEye USB/HDMI Fiber Optic Box||English|
|Other Product Document||Fiber Optic Box Picture||English|
|Other Product Document||RoHS||English|
With a footprint of just 1mmx1mm, it features a 249x250 resolution with a high sensitive 3um x 3um rolling shutter pixel. The sensor has a high frame rate of about 43fps to 62fps adjustable over power supply.
The sensor includes a 10bit ADC and a bit serial LVDS data interface.
The data line is semi duplex, such that configuration can be communicated to the sensor in the frame brake.